unopinion

 Here's my unopinion:  No, don't listen to me - I'll obfuscate and I'll render truth sodden and opaque. In my unopinion special sauces are carefully guarded secrets, an type of switch, a indelible knotwork, a spool of vapour, a wave of silence, a battered and bashed sexuation, object : to say nothing in a world of meaning.

Heres my unopinion : negotiation is demise. All talk is cheap. I tried, but just come across as some sort of hick, a type of buffoon. I love life, I love people, but life and people don't reciprocate quite to the same degree. You are masks, limits, boundaries and neurosis, you are frightened, you are agenda. 

Heres my unopinion - don't dare give one - for whosoever giveth an opinion giveth a type of command - an authorisation, a type of demand, a forced situation. Who has the authority? who is authorized? A judge? A phd? A worker? A god? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crude, wolfskull and consolidated fuzz lodge maori review

pleasing them