k-punk mark fisher is rules

 Any articulate anti-capitalist is sombody I admire. I can understand why Mark Fisher took his life. He saw the world for what it was. He reported the horror of neo-liberalism. He had to deal with it daily. Poor guy. Camus was right - the ultimate question should be ' why shouldn't I cull myself' . If life really is what it seems to be, then why are people hanging on? They must become absurdist. Authentic. 

Here we are - as creative types -  floundering in the ultimate flowering of neo-liberalism. All is money. Money is all. Sourcing money seems to be the final good. Culture is an ever evaporating after thought. All is business. business is all. We're supposed to love it. "The neo-liberal right now has control of modernity" - Mark Fisher. 

Im not an academic.  I don't claim to be one. I can read. I do absorb. But i do not articulate. Because there already is an overflow of content in this stupid world. Noone wants another opinion. Im supposed to be fighting to assert myself. But what is it i am asserting? I can only send you pointers and possibilies for your own growth. Even if that growth is metastasis. I am non-academic. 

I don't make references. I should be making plentiful references. I don't , because I'm flat-lined. i don't consume pop. I consume ether. The difference is visual. The is a tarp - spread across each butt-cheek. 

when you reveal the butt cheek, chancres and deep-veins throb..this is where you stick it. And the back brain undulates. All is communication capital. All space is network space only. The titans control all space. Those titans  - why, the commodities markets - grain, wheat, rhye, hops, rice husk. 

my brain is stilton cheese. Maximum. At best, mordant. At worst, filial. Our best and brightest non-hope. Don't answer. Gnostic. Nun - flying. Never should've dipped my wick. They have erased me from their catalogue. Just as other oncers were - Into the void etc. Someone once told me that 'Inner City Guitar Perspectives' by Crude was the last 'good thing' that flying Nun 'put out'. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crude, wolfskull and consolidated fuzz lodge maori review

pleasing them